COVID-19 Testing for the University of Hawaii System
Clinical Labs of Hawaii is proud to offer a simple process for University of Hawaii System unvaccinated employees and students to screen for COVID-19.
Your appointment will help reduce your wait time. Due to potential increases in COVID testing, you may be seen later than your scheduled time. Thank you for your patience.
- COVID-19 testing collections by appointment only
- IMPORTANT NOTE - If you are not feeling well or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, DO NOT SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT. Please contact your healthcare provider.
Items needed when you arrive for your appointment:
- Appointment confirmation number (one appointment per person)
- Doctor's order provided - please complete and print the required order form
- @HAWAII.EDU email address and UH ID number
- Photo ID
Test results notifications will be emailed within 24 to 48 hours of specimen collection.
Choose a location to make an appointment for the "COVID-19 Nasal Swab Screening (Feeling Well)" service.
Aiea Medical Building
Ala Moana Building
Clinical Service Center - West Oahu
Ewa Town Center
Kahala Mall - Sunday COVID Well Collection
Kailua Professional Center
Kalihi Medical Building
Kapolei Shopping Center
Kapolei Shopping Center - Sunday COVID Well Collection
Liliha Medical Building