Antigen Screening (COVID-19 Nasal Swab)
Clinical Labs of Hawaii and Hawaii Pacific Health are proud to offer a simple process to get screened for COVID-19 rapidly.
NOTE: Antigen screening is faster but less sensitive than a molecular test. It is considered acceptable in certain situations. Please confirm if the antigen test is approved by your travel destination or facility/event prior to booking an appointment.
- For non-exposure testing related to travel*, return to work, school or athletics (*Check with your travel destination or facility/event for COVID testing/collection requirements)
- The cost for the screening is $65. This includes a doctor's order provided by Hawaii Pacific Health for the COVID-19 test only.
- Cash or credit card payment is due at the time of service.
- All payments are final. No refunds.***
- ***NOTE: If you have Medicare PART B, your COVID-19 test may be covered. In order to bill Medicare, you will need to have a doctor’s order with a valid diagnosis code. Medicare will not allow CLH to provide the diagnosis code for our Travel/Return to Work Covid Screening Program.
- You will be called directly with your lab results and information (on next steps) only if your lab results are positive.
- To access your lab results, whether they are positive or negative, visit ClinicalLabs.com/patient.
Appointments help reduce wait time. Due to potential increases in COVID testing, you may be seen later than your scheduled time. Thank you for your patience.
- STOP - If you are not feeling well or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, DO NOT schedule an appointment. Please contact your healthcare provider.
- COVID-19 testing collections by appointment only
Items required when you arrive for your appointment:
- Appointment confirmation number (one appointment per person)
- Photo ID
Choose a location to make an appointment and select the "COVID-19 Antigen Screening" service.