COVID-19 Pre-Travel Screening
Clinical Labs of Hawaii and Hawaii Pacific Health are proud to offer a simple process to get screened for COVID-19 prior to travel.
- To ensure your results come back in time, please plan on getting your screening between 48 and 72 hours before your flight departure.
- This screening is for COVID-19 pre-travel.
- The cost for the screening is $150. This includes a doctor's order provided by Hawaii Pacific Health for the COVID-19 test only.
- Payment for COVID-19 pre-travel screening required at the time of service by credit or debit card.
- To access your lab results, whether they are positive or negative, visit ClinicalLabs.com/patient for steps to register for the patient portal.
- You will be called directly with your lab results and information (on next steps) only if your lab results are positive.
- Please know travelers are required to have results on hand when travelling for review by airport screeners.
- Clinical Laboratories of Hawaii is a Trusted Testing Partner for the State of Hawaii.
Select a location for COVID-19 pre-travel screening.
Kapiolani Medical Center (Appointment only - 8 AM to 1 PM, daily)
Wilcox Medical Center (No appointment required - 8 AM to 1 PM, Monday - Saturday)
Kauai Urgent Care (No appointment required - 8 AM to 7 PM, daily)
Additional locations listed by island (Book an available appointment)
Aiea Medical Building
Ala Moana Building
Kailua Professional Center
Kalihi Medical Building
Kapolei Shopping Center
Liliha Medical Building
Straub Medical Center: Kapolei Clinic and Urgent Care
Straub Medical Center: Kahala Clinic and Urgent Care
Straub Medical Center: Ward Village
Sheraton Waikiki: Docs On Call