We provide more than 25 urine drug screen collection locations statewide.
Extended hour collections are available at our Airport Industrial Park Association (AIPA) location on Oahu. See our Airport page for more details.
We offer job site collection services statewide.
We offer after hour drug screen collection at six locations statewide, including breath alcohol testing services for post-accident and reasonable suspicion.
The after hour locations are:
Airport Kona Community Hospital Hilo Medical Center Wilcox Memorial Hospital Maui Memorial Medical Center
- Our laboratory is certified by the State Department of Health DUI and Substance Abuse Testing divisions.
- We provide evidence deemed 'valid and admissible' by the Supreme Court of the State of Hawaii.
- Our National Accreditation include College of American Pathologists (CAP), Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO), Clinical Laboratories Improvement Amendments (CLIA), United States Drug Enforcement Agency (US DEA).
- We provide forensic toxicology services for statewide law enforcement agencies including the Honolulu Police Department.
Workplace Tools and Resources
- We offer pre-employment, random, post-accident and reasonable suspicion testing.
- Random Selection Services
- Federal Testing Services: DOT/SAMSHA Federal Drug Testing Collections
- Substance Abuse Policy Assistance
- Out-of-state Collections Coordination
- Electronic Result Transmission
- Statewide Courier Network
- Expert Witness and Consultation Services
- Lab director has a Ph.D. in biochemistry and more than 18 years of forensic toxicology experience.
- We hire only state-licensed medical technologists.
- All of our collectors are certified to perform DOT collections.
- All of our breath alcohol technicians are nationally certified by CMI, Inc.