1-Hour COVID-19 (Molecular/NAAT)
Clinical Labs of Hawaii and Hawaii Pacific Health are proud to offer a simple process to get screened for COVID-19 in one hour.
- For non-exposure testing related to travel*, return to work, school, or athletics (*Check with your travel destination for COVID testing/collection requirements.)
- If traveling to Japan, Certificate of Testing available at this locaction.
- The cost for the screening is $165. This includes a doctor's order provided by Hawaii Pacific Health as well as completion of your travel document, if needed.
- Please let us know if you require completion of your travel certificate upon check-in.
- Cash or credit card payment is due at the time of service.
- All payments are final. No refunds.***
- ***NOTE: If you have Medicare PART B, your COVID-19 test may be covered. In order to bill Medicare, you will need to have a doctor's order with a valid diagnosis code. Medicare will not allow Clinical Labs of Hawaii to provide the diagnosis code for our Travel/Return to Work Covid Screening Program.
- You will be called directly with your lab results and information (on next steps) only if your lab results are positive.
- To access your lab results, whether they are positive or negative, visit ClinicalLabs.com/patient for steps to retrieve your results online.
Appointments help reduce wait time. Due to potential increases in COVID testing, you may be seen later than your scheduled time. Thank you for your patience.
- STOP - If you are not feeling well or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, DO NOT schedule an appointment. Please contact your healthcare provider.
- COVID-19 testing collections by appointment only
Items required when you arrive for your appointment:
- Appointment confirmation number (one appointment per person)
- Photo ID
Choose a location to make an appointment and select the "1-Hour COVID-19 Molecular/NAAT " service.