The new CAP Certification Mark recognizes an organization for
achieving CAP accreditation; something shared with nearly 7,000
laboratories worldwide. The mark displays to peers, patients, and
the public that the organization attained CAP Accreditation, the
most recognized laboratory accreditation program in the world.
The CAP has a steadfast commitment to fostering the highest
standards in laboratory medicine and patient care. The CAP
Certification Mark further reinforces our mutual leadership in
laboratory quality assurance to ensure the best care for patients
and the community. Proudly display your CAP Certification Mark on
your website, advertisements, announcements, and in your patient
areas to communicate your CAP Accreditation status. We know you're
proud and we're proud, too. Thank you for making the commitment to
quality and patient safety.
To take advantage of these benefits, log in to e-LAB Solutions™
on the CAP website at www.cap.organd choose Administrative Options
from the e-LAB Solutions menu on the left side of the page.
- Log on to the CAP website with your user ID and password or
create an account if you are a first-time user.
- If you have access to more than one laboratory, you must first
choose a laboratory before you will be able to access the
- Security, rights and privileges are maintained online by the
laboratory itself via a self-assigned site administrator (or
- To enable access, each laboratory must be "Opted In"
- Once you're logged in, the site will display a welcome message
and a list of links to the left of the page.
- Click on the Laboratory Accreditation link in the blue bar on
the left side of the screen under e-LAB solutions.
- In the gray box My Laboratory, select the Download CAP
Accreditation Certification Mark.
For questions, please contact CAP Customer Contact
800-323-4040, option 1, then 1